Become a Member
Joining The Largo Flying Club is simple. First you must be enrolled with The Academy Of Model Aeronautics. (AMA) This organization provides many services, but foremost it provides insurance for modelers in case of a serious accident. Once you are enrolled with the AMA via Online application you can then apply to The Largo Flying Club for membership. Bring your payment confirmation along with the fully completed Membership Application to one of our monthly meetings or mail it to the Club secretary at the address below.
- Club Dues new members are $80.00 plus a one time $50.00 initiation fee.
- $80.00 between January 1st and March 31st.
- $60.00 between April 1st and June 30th.
- $40.00 between July 1st and September 30th.
- $20.00 between October 1st and December 31st.
- Previous members $75.00 if paid before December 1st
- After December 1st all members pay $80.00
TEMPORARY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS are available to QUALIFIED RC pilots who are just visiting in our area. Temporary memberships are $50 per 30 day period. You can download the 30 day application here and Mail payment and completed application to: Largo Flying Club, 712 Lake Forest Rd., Clearwater FL 33765
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.