Largo Flying Club General Meeting
Minutes of January 8, 2019
Meeting called to order at 6 pm by President Wojciechowski. There were 45 members present. After a brief meeting, dinner was served by Sonny’s barbecue.
- Reading of the minutes of the December 4, 2018 was deferred until the next meeting.
- Treasurer’s report was deferred until the next meeting.
Reports from officers:
- Vice President Ray Crumrine reported there will be a fun fly this Saturday. Events will be knock a cone over, leap frog, and musical planes.
- Secretary Mary Tittle asked members to see her if there are changes to be made on the roster. If any member is interested in the Volunteer Appreciation Dinner on March 26 hosted by the City of Largo, to please let her know.
- Safety Officer Tim Wojciechowski’s report was deferred until the next meeting.
- Chief Flight Instructor Dave Gearheart had wings and a certificate for Mark Spencer and Matt Ahlersmeyer for solo flight.
- Youth Program Director Larry Tittle’s report was deferred until the next meeting.
- President Wojciechowski appointed the following officers:
Safety Officer – Tim Wojciechowski
Chief Flight Instructor – Dave Gearheart
Webmaster – Mark Spencer
Field Maintenance Officer
- Membership cap: Motion to keep the membership cap at 175 by Tim Wojciechowski seconded by Steve Philbin. Motion carried.
- The TAG report was completed by Larry Tittle. It is signed and will be submitted.
Other: Gift certificates, Phil’s Grand prize, and a Mega Grand Prize were awarded to members
Respectfully submitted by Mary Tittle
Copies to: Tom Wojciechowski, Ted Wojciechowski, Webmaster