Largo Flying Club General Meeting
Minutes of October 7, 2023
Meeting called to order at 9 am by President Wojciechowski at the flying field. There were 28 members present.
Minutes of the September 9, 2023 meeting were read and approved. Motion to accept by Richard Birchmire, seconded by Art Brown. Motion carried.
Reports from officers:
- Vice President Ray Crumrine reported there will be a fun fly after the meeting.
- Secretary Mary Tittle was not present.
- Safety Officer Art Brown reminded members that the pilot who has a dead stick flight has the right of way for landing.
- Field Maintenance officer Matt Lombardi had no report.
- Chief Flight Instructor Matt Ahlersmeyer had no report
- Webmaster Mark Spencer was not present.
- Swap meet – The swap meet will be held November 18 at the field. Ron Cheshire reported has has enough volunteers to assist.
- FRIA – Our FRIA application has been accepted by the FAA. No remote ID is required.
- Position for heli department – There was discussion about the club having a heli department. It was suggested that there be an appointed position for this. Tom Elder and Chris Barnes were both suggested.
- Motion to spend up to $200.00 for 200 LFC window stickers by Ron Cheshire, seconded by Mike Bluestein. Motion carried.
Motion to adjourn by Eddy Thomas, seconded by Art Brown. Motion carried.
Respectfully submitted by Mary Tittle
Copies to: Tom Wojciechowski;Ted Wojciechowski; Webmaster; Krista Pincince, Director Parks and Rec